SARCO HAS GONE TO EXTENSIVE LENGTHS TO DEVELOP A SUPERIOR 1911 .45 MAGAZINE
We have sold probably 150,000 of our price busters, but we decided we need a new & better 1911 mag & we are very pleased with our new program. We have tested our 1st production run and are ready to roll. This is is the results of over a year of product development.
Please check the quality features of our new magazine:
• Produced on a computer controlled high speed link press. This provides a stable platform for progressive dies & uniformity. Body tooling has 6 stages & follower tooling has 16 stages. This assures an accurate & repeatable process with less metal stress, when fewer, less radical bends are made.
• Latest technology parallel feed lip design for proper timed release of cartridge. Special for semi wad cutters, although per technical feed back semi wad cutters may require additional timing.
• Welding is done on a Yasakawa computer controlled robotic arm argon welder. Unlike some .45 mags you can’t see the seam weld on the back.
• In house quality control gages to national standard are used for checking every stage of the production.
• QC inspection involves a 2/5D video measuring machine enabling checking of every specification & keeps the record in memory.
• Springs are tested to 20,000 cycles
• Dimple designed as a mag catch override for easier mag insertion.
• Latest rounded follower design
• Mags are processed in a hot bath of sodium hydroxide, nitrates, & nitrites at 141º centigrade - This converts the surface to “magnetite”.
• All process done under specification of MIL-DTL-13924 & ASTM-D769 & ISO-11408
• The tube is carburized (case hardened) by nitriding (heat treated in a nitrogen atmosphere). This retains a tough core (ductility, flexibility, springiness & resistance to stress fractures) while producing a 46-48 HRC surface hardiness, creating scuff resistance, fatigue & corrosion resistance. Most important, it eliminates any chance for deformation of the front of the mag from cartridge inertia.
• For use in all Gov’t & Commercial 1911 pistols 1911, 1911A1 - Gov’t Series 70, Series 80, commander, Essex, Rock Island, etc. - Also the many, many, many aftermarket 1911’s.
Plus with all of the above a killer price - Only $8.95 each, 5 for $7.99 each, 10 for $7.50 each
This is half the price of most reasonable .45 mags!
OEM or Large Quantity Buyers, Contact Cholly or Dave at (610) 250-3960 ext. 223.
Check out our fabulous tooling
Very good product for the price.
I have bought a total of 16 of these magazine's and have had absolutely no problems with these Mags. Price is right and they work every time. Will likely buy a few more.
Bought and have put 10 rds. through each mag. No problems. Price is right and quality is top notch.
Great price, fit perfectly.
Great magazines, great price. Bought a couple for my Ballester Molina that I bought from Sarco. Worked great so I kept on buying them. I always add them to my orders when they offer free shipping on $40.00 or more. I can alway use extra magazines.
Looks like good quality mil spec mags function properly
Haven't tried yet
I purchased 5 of these .45 magazines and am pleased with the quality and price.
Looks, loads and functions indistinguishable from factory Colt. No problems whatsoever. Buy a bunch while you can!