SARCO HAS GONE TO EXTENSIVE LENGTHS TO DEVELOP A SUPERIOR 1911 .45 MAGAZINE
We have sold probably 150,000 of our price busters, but we decided we need a new & better 1911 mag & we are very pleased with our new program. We have tested our 1st production run and are ready to roll. This is is the results of over a year of product development.
Please check the quality features of our new magazine:
• Produced on a computer controlled high speed link press. This provides a stable platform for progressive dies & uniformity. Body tooling has 6 stages & follower tooling has 16 stages. This assures an accurate & repeatable process with less metal stress, when fewer, less radical bends are made.
• Latest technology parallel feed lip design for proper timed release of cartridge. Special for semi wad cutters, although per technical feed back semi wad cutters may require additional timing.
• Welding is done on a Yasakawa computer controlled robotic arm argon welder. Unlike some .45 mags you can’t see the seam weld on the back.
• In house quality control gages to national standard are used for checking every stage of the production.
• QC inspection involves a 2/5D video measuring machine enabling checking of every specification & keeps the record in memory.
• Springs are tested to 20,000 cycles
• Dimple designed as a mag catch override for easier mag insertion.
• Latest rounded follower design
• Mags are processed in a hot bath of sodium hydroxide, nitrates, & nitrites at 141º centigrade - This converts the surface to “magnetite”.
• All process done under specification of MIL-DTL-13924 & ASTM-D769 & ISO-11408
• The tube is carburized (case hardened) by nitriding (heat treated in a nitrogen atmosphere). This retains a tough core (ductility, flexibility, springiness & resistance to stress fractures) while producing a 46-48 HRC surface hardiness, creating scuff resistance, fatigue & corrosion resistance. Most important, it eliminates any chance for deformation of the front of the mag from cartridge inertia.
• For use in all Gov’t & Commercial 1911 pistols 1911, 1911A1 - Gov’t Series 70, Series 80, commander, Essex, Rock Island, etc. - Also the many, many, many aftermarket 1911’s.
Plus with all of the above a killer price - Only $8.95 each, 5 for $7.99 each, 10 for $7.50 each
This is half the price of most reasonable .45 mags!
OEM or Large Quantity Buyers, Contact Cholly or Dave at (610) 250-3960 ext. 223.
Check out our fabulous tooling
Great price, fit perfectly.
Great magazines, great price. Bought a couple for my Ballester Molina that I bought from Sarco. Worked great so I kept on buying them. I always add them to my orders when they offer free shipping on $40.00 or more. I can alway use extra magazines.
Looks like good quality mil spec mags function properly
Haven't tried yet
I purchased 5 of these .45 magazines and am pleased with the quality and price.
Looks, loads and functions indistinguishable from factory Colt. No problems whatsoever. Buy a bunch while you can!
I only just received them about 30 minutes ago fit-and-finish is perfect they fit and finish look really good haven't had a chance to try them out yet look to be very high quality
They work very well in my build with no failures to feed. NOT ONE FAILURE.
Standard 1911 magazine that works well, and is inexpensive! Can't beat these, especially at the price.