Please read the following before placing an order for firearms:
- A current, valid, signed and dated FFL license must be submitted via email to PCOON@SARCOINC.COM or faxed to (610) 250-3962 for each and every gun purchase within 48 hours of placing the order or the order will be canceled without exception. Your FFL license can also be uploaded with your order. There is an option in the checkout process to attached documents to an order.
- FFLs must be submitted for each and every firearm order REGARDLESS of whether they have been submitted with a previous order.
- If faxing or emailing paperwork, please write the order number in big letters at the top of the FFL.
- Make sure you have an FFL dealer who is ready, willing and able to submit their FFL as well as receive the firearm(s) and make the transfer(s) BEFORE you place the order. SARCO is not responsible for shipping charges on returned guns.
- Please DO NOT include parts in your firearms purchases. Any parts added to a firearm order will be removed from the order.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the firearm(s) they are ordering is/are legal in their state. Every firearm order is thoroughly checked for compliance to state laws. Any order which violates a state law will be immediately canceled. Any person found to be knowingly ordering firearms restricted in his/her state will be immediately blocked from our system.
- Free shipping promotions DO NOT apply to firearms purchases unless otherwise stated.
- At this time we ARE NOT accepting firearm orders for ALASKA, HAWAII or U.S. TERRITORIES through the website. Please call our operators to place your orders.
NO pistol orders to CALIFORNIA at present time.