1) All returns must be pre-approved by calling or emailing SARCO to aquire an RMA. Please include the RMA number you receive with your return paperwork.
2) Return all shipments to 50 Hilton Street, Easton, PA 18042
3) Customer has 5 days from date of receipt to return products for a replacement or a refund of the price paid (parts returned for a return from a parts kit / assembly will be refunded the adjusted price from the assembly, not the full advertised price of the individual part).
4) A copy of your invoice must accompany all returns.
5) If original package is damaged, please include picture.
6) All products must be returned with all the original components and paperwork it came with.
7) All products that are not defective or are without original packaging may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
8) We can not accept return on Tools unless the tool is defective.
9) Special order items and products that have been altered are not returnable.
10) All shipments must be pre-paid. C.O.D.'s will be refused. Return shipping costs will not be refunded unless the reason for the return is our fault.
11) Returns must be sent via Standard parcel post or UPS ground. Express delivery shipping charges will not be refunded.
PLEASE NOTE: Please, do not send us your original parts for comparison. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or misplaced parts in transit or upon receipt. Please include only a picture and dimensions of parts needed for comparison. Thank you.
As we don't install the parts we sell, we cannot guarantee they will function when installed by others. For proper function and safety, we recommend that parts should be installed by a competent gunsmith.
Any further problems or questions, please call (610) 250-3960
or email us at email@example.com