Getting Low!!! And shipments are delayed for months because of the Virus. Stock up now on all major .45 components.
Put together your own .45 “Government” pistol with our Builder Kits. Several different kits available to best fit your needs. Our parts are standard M1911A1/ Pre-’70 Government type. Compare our prices and see how much you will save compared to the competition!
Builders Kit - All parts in the gun less frame. Kit includes one of our new current manufacture G.I. type slide (unmarked):
(1) Auto Magazine, 7 round
(1) Auto Frame Kit .45 Cal
(1) Barrel 5" .45 Cal
(1) Barrel Bushing
(1) Barrel Link
(1) Barrel Link Pin
(1) Extractor .45 Cal
(1) Firing Pin .45 Cal
(1) Firing Pin Spring .45 Cal
(1) Firing Pin Stop .45 Cal
(1) Recoil Spring .45 Cal
(1) Recoil Spring Guide
(1) Recoil Spring Plug
(1) Slide .45 Cal Military Style
(1) Slide Stop
Note: All gun parts may require some fitting and technical knowledge for assembly. If you are not knowledgeable seek professional assistance.
ALL OF OUR PARTS KITS ARE IN HIGH DEMAND, AS WELL AS THE INDIVIDUAL PARTS INCLUDED IN THEM. WE TRY VERY HARD TO KEEP AN AMPLE STOCK OF ALL ITEMS, BUT DUE TO SUPPLY AND DEMAND, WE DO RUN OUT OF PARTS & HAVE TO WAIT FOR ITEMS TO COME IN TO US. PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE HAVE LITTLE CONTROL OVER HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR ITEMS TO BE DELIVERED TO US. BE AWARE WHEN ORDERING A KIT, IF WE ARE OUT OF SOMETHING IT MAY TAKE A WHILE FOR US TO GET IT TO YOU. WE WILL ALWAYS DO OUR BEST TO GET YOUR ORDER TO YOU AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE & WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE.
I got two of these. One was missing an extractor, and Sarco promptly shipped me a new ejector when I called and said the EJECTOR was missing. My bad, but it turned out I needed the ejector after I bunged one up. Sarco tells you that you need to know what you're doing, and this is true. The only mistakes were mine, and they were fixable. I was too impatient to wait on the extractor, and express ordered a new one elsewhere. Oh, and denatured alcohol and a toothbrush will remove the numbers painted on the grips without harming the plastic.
Great kit for the money, I wanted to build a tribute pistol so this is perfect with the grips they give you. Just what I was looking for
I'd absolutely recommend this kit for the slide alone. There were no tool marks, seams, or flaws in the one I received. Most other parts were very acceptable.
I do, however, have to recommend that anyone buying this kit be aware of the parts that will need a competent pistolsmith to finish and fit.
1. The barrel lugs need lowering in order to enter battery properly.
2. The disconnector is a hair too short, so I would recommend getting a drop in made from 4140 bar stock.
3. The sear seemed fine, but as an MIM part from Sarco, I'd recommend getting a milled piece like the disconnector.
4. The recoil spring I received was a tad too light for the tight fit build I completed, so I'd recommend a heavier spring. Flat springs would be best for their lifetime.
5. The mainspring housing pin hole was misaligned, so I elected to replace the mainspring housing all together. This was my least favorite part replacement as I really like the lanyard loop.
6. The ejector front pin was not complete, but a jewelers round file and a micrometer can get you the right cutout.
7. Although this isn't a recommendation, I would suggest spending time getting the thumb safety fit correctly because it's an expensive part to mar beyond repair.
Overall this is a good starting kit for a first gun. There's a lot of modification that has to be done to bring it above a service-grade pistol, but with the right frame, the right knowledge (get Jerry Kuhnhausen's 1911 Shop Manual!), and plenty of elbow grease you can have a top notch plinker.
I would personally recommend eventually replacing every MIM part with a milled part as soon as you're able. This kit is worth it for the slide alone.
Would definitely recommend this parts kit. Very easy installation and only minimal fitting required. Would buy again.
Slide and Barrel good quality and a few other parts the rest look like they were never half machine properly and did not even fit a stock pistol caused me a lot of trouble some parts like recoil spring guide rod I couldn't even use
Just a slide and barrel alone cost as much as this kit I spent way more on my first 1911 build buying individual parts on ebay
good stuff great price perform every time
We were very satified with our gun parts and easy ordering and fast shipping. We will be ordering more.
Nice kit some parts in the rough but over all very nice