CALL TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND ORDER (610) 250-3960
COMPLETE MAUSER LARGE RING EUROPEAN COMMERCIAL ACTIONS MANUFACTURED BY THE FAMED FIREARMS MAKER DUMOULIN OF BELGIUM
- RECEIVER: This is an A-2 steel, forged / heat treated body which has been checked and gauged after each machining operation ensuring precision with strict tolerances and ultimately, superb mating with attached parts and adherence to Engineer drawings.
- BOLT: A-2 Steel, one piece bolt ,handle & knob with checkered flat on underside. The extractor is the traditional proven, claw type extractor. Bolt Head diameter is set for the .30-06 family of cartridges. (A2 Chromium/molybdenum/vanadium is tool steel).
- RECEIVER SPECIAL FEATURES: Flats with threaded holes and dovetails, permit the use of a variety of rings and bases. This feature eliminates the need for screwed on bases. Each flat is predrilled and threaded for standard 6-48 screws in 2 places. Flat tops are parallel and at the same level. These Actions have been engineered from original FN Belgian blue prints.
- TRIGGER MECHANISM: The trigger is fully adjustable for sear engagement, over travel, and creep. The trigger body is made of steel.
- TRIGGER GUARD: This trigger guard is fully machined from a steel forging and has a hinged FN/ Ruger style floorplate and latch. Believe it or not, I priced a similar trigger guard at the Shotshow from a German supplier and they wanted $800 for the guard. The Action capacity is 5 rds. of .30-06 length ammo.
- FINISH: These Actions and Guards are blued. Some have bright bolts.
- RECEIVER THREADS: Threads are standard 1.10 x 12 TPI.
- BOLT-SPECIAL FEATURES: Strength of the forged bolt exceeds that of bolts in normal production. The specially designed bolt sleeve is an FN type and incorporates a Winchester style side swing 3 position blocking safety. This type of safety allows the use of a single or double set trigger in complete safety and preventing a discharge. Currently a similar bolt sleeve sells for $150.00 separately.
FFL REQUIRED AT TIME OF PURCHASE. ALL FIREARMS MUST SHIP TO FFL DEALER. NO EXCEPTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: FREE SHIPPING PROMOTIONS DO NOT APPLY TO FIREARMS ORDERS. SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE APPLIED UPON SHIPPING.